Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hi I need some good recipes. Please answer 10 points best answer?

Hi guys


Im on vacation and I would like to know what are some good recipes that I can make out of water, orange juice, milk, lots of different cereals, yogurt covered raisin and apple sauce


Yuck I know but that's all we have for food. My mom isn't buying also of groceries. Please answer I don't want to starve lol


thanks alot


See ya :DHi I need some good recipes. Please answer 10 points best answer?
Try this





Mix a cup of orange juice with 2 eggs, dip slices of bread into mixture fry in butter, serve with syrup. if you don't have syrup heat a little jelly in microwave and pour it over the French toastHi I need some good recipes. Please answer 10 points best answer?
Wow! You are deffinately limited. If any of the cereal you have has dry fruit and or nuts, throw some yogurt covered raisins w/ it and call it trail mix.
Breakfast: OJ and cereal





Lunch: Water and yogourt covered raisins





Supper: Apple Sauce and cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment