Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best vodka martini recipe? I would really like the opinions of readers!?

Classic Vodka Martini





Ingredients:





Dry Vermouth


2 ounces vodka, chilled





Directions:





1. Pour a little bit of dry vermouth in a chilled martini glass and swirl to


coat the inside of the glass.


2. Dispose of excess vermouth. In a shaker full of ice,


gently swirl or stir the vodka before straining into glass.





Serving suggestion:





Garnish with olives or lemon twist and add rocks if you like.What is the best vodka martini recipe? I would really like the opinions of readers!?
I'm not sure what you're asking...for the namebrand of vodka to go in the vodka martini?





I really like Absolut, Gvori, or Grey Goose.





Can't stand Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, or Popov





The classic martini above is great..I like mine 'dirty' instead of 'dry' though.





I had to laugh at the dork who suggested adding gin to a vodka martini...LOLWhat is the best vodka martini recipe? I would really like the opinions of readers!?
You can't go wrong if you use Sapphire Bombay Gin.
Chill the vodka in the freezer. If you can, chill the glass there too. Pour vodka into the glass. Whisper the word ';vemouth';. Then drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment