Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best ever chicken salad recipe?

Thanks!What is the best ever chicken salad recipe?
I have tried many types. I prefer to serve one with grapes, celery, green onions, chopped walnuts, celery seed, cracked pepper, mayo, dijon. Fine dice chx %26amp; mix well with others. 1/4 large chx chunks after mixing. NO SALT.What is the best ever chicken salad recipe?
Add walnuts and cranberries to a chicken salad made with mayo and celery. It gives it a zing, and a sweetness. Simply delicious.
I think that's subjective as everybody's taste buds are different. Do you mean homemade or store-bought? My mom made a chicken salad that had cabbage and toasted almonds in it. And I think raisins but I'm not a fan of those. If you want to purchase -- Whole Foods and Bristol Farms make excellent chicken salads. Not sure if those stores are near you. Why don't you do a search on the web for 'best chicken salads' and see what results you get. There might even be testimonials or reviews. Those are always helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment