Sunday, December 20, 2009

Want to know the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe?

Seriously, these are the best cookies ever! My mother in law gave me the recipe.


2 1/4 c flour


3/4 c sugar


3/4 c brown sugar


1 cup crisco shortening (or one stick if you use the sticks)


2 eggs


1 tsp baking soda


1 tsp vanilla


1 tsp salt


1 BIG bag of chocolate chips (Semi sweet works best)





-Mix sugars, eggs, vanilla and crisco in one bowl


-Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl.


Then combine the dry ingredients slowly with the wet ingredients....then add chocolate chips once it is all mixed, and stir them in.


I use a cookie scoop to place them on a cookie sheet, but a spoon works fine-- and bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes--you want them to come out just slighty brown on top- so they are chewy. YUM! I know this is not a question--but you can answer it!Want to know the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe?
Should one use butter flavored Crisco?Want to know the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe?
The most divine recipe I've ever found is the one for Chocolate Macadamia Cookies.


My family demands I bake them over and over.


You can get the recipe for them at: recipelink.com.


Simply type the name in and it will immediately give it to you.
This recipe sounds good do you have any on Macadamia Nut Cookies ... I will try this recipe
Hey Wise Old Man... it's the Nestles Toll house recipe. LOL. Not Hershey's.


I love that one, I'll try this too and compare.
What? No sermon?


.
OMG!!!The best cookies EVER!!!!
I have always liked the one on the bag of Hershey's Toll House Morsels, but I copied yours and will try it! Thanks
OMG. The MINUTE you posted this, I started, and they are EXCELLENT! MY NEW FAVORITE!
i like the one on the back of the hersey's chips...excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment